watching Disney films when you’re single
if you live with a cat, you have had this conversation.
“I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You" written by and illustrated by Yumi Sakugawa, published in Sadie Magazine, 2012.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
reblogging for later
this was the saddest shit i’ve ever seen.
no like were we actually supposed to think this was funny as kids? Because it messed me up for like a week. That dog legitimately thought his friend got BAKED INTO COOKIES WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOONEY TOONS.
My sister sent me this and at first I thought “No fucking way did Miley Cyrus try to cover Parton’s Jolene”.
30 seconds in and it quickly changed to “holy fucking shit”
Miley Cyrus - Jolene
I got those music chills